This is a fantastic time to join our NA team as we get busy building the drinks brands of the future through collaboration with founders, our exclusive partner Diageo and the global DV team.
As a supportive role to the Director of CP&A and Commercial Strategy Lead, this role is focused on converting data into valuable, actionable insights, analysing brand performance and leading the development of an easy-to-access visualization tool.
To find out more and apply, email John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Christina at email@example.com.
EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in the spirits industry, working for a larger industry organization – either from supplier or distributor networks.
- Five years experience in analysis/planning with experience in sales planning and commercial performance management.
- Proficiency with IT tools (Excel, PowerPoint, ERP, Web apps) and keen to learn new tools
- Database management: capacity to develop and implement support solutions to facilitate reporting
- Ability to anticipate and respect tight deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills. You will need to speak both “startup” and “corporate” to collaborate effectively with founders/entrepreneurs, other DV team members and colleagues at Diageo.
- Passionate about early-stage businesses, innovation and premium consumer goods.